CPAAA Assists Professionals
Central Plains Area Agency on Aging (CPAAA) assists professionals by providing long term care options, community resources and support services. Are you working with a senior, person with a traumatic brain injury or disability or supporting a caregiver? CPAAA can assit you to find appropriate local resources, act as a referral source for your customers and help you stay up to date on changes in Medicare, Kancare and other public programs.
- Connect with CPAAA to assist your clients with accessing long term care services that meet their needs.
- Learn how your company or agency can assist working caregiver on site at your place of employment.
- Join the Aging Network monthly meeting and stay up-to-date on new programs, services and advocacy issues (first Wed of each month at the West River Plaza Bistro 9am).
- Become an advocate for aging and caregiving issues.
- Request a speaker for a class, educational presentation, or inservice.
- Stay up to date on trainings and workshops offered by CPAAA and partners.
- Access current resources, find helpful publications on this website or at the CPAAA office located at 2622 W. Central, Suite 500, Wichita, KS 67203 (find a map).
- The call center is availalbe to provide a wide range of resources and to offer support to professionals who are assisting clients to access long term care services, Kancare or apply for public programs. Contact the call center at 1-855-200-2372, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.