Options for Today’s Seniors
Get Ready for Senior Expo 2016 - September 22nd, 2016
CPAAA's Senior Expo provides options for today's seniors and caregivers. Today, seniors are more affluent, educated and active than ever before. Keeping that in mind, CPAAA strives to provide valuable information, access to health screenings, new opportunities and sales that interest today's seniors.
What's New this year?
Senior Expo continues to be one of the most anticipated annual senior events of the year. There are several new things in store for Senior Expo attendees this year.
- New and entertaining programs, education, and sales
- New opportunities to get to know the local museums
- A unique twist to Senior Expo's fashion show
- Topics of interest/presentations will be offered at each location such as history, new home technology, health or art.
- Food truck
- Interactive booths offering fun and interesting hands on activities
- An opportunities for vendors to advertise their company or service
The event runs from 9am-3pm at these participating locations: Botanica, The Wichita Gardens, 701 N. Amidon; Exploration Place, 300 N. McLean Blvd; and The Wichita Art Museum, 1400 West Museum Boulevard. Entrance to Senior Expo and admission to the museums is complimentary to anyone age 55 and older and to caregivers of all ages!
Click above to view a printable version of the activities and special plans for Senior Expo.